The scoop on 'Ecoseeds'

Ecoseeds

Brampton, Ontario L6T 5M2 (Canada)

This company is affiliated with Redwood City Seed

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive dog_poot
Abbot, ME
March 5, 2007
I ordered Dwarf Cockscomb, Petunia and Pansy seeds from ecoseeds in Jan. 2007. I'm happy to report that I received my seeds in time, AND that I have over 80% germination for all seeds. In fact, my cockscomb seeds germinated in less than 3 days, and those seeds have almost 100% germination.

I have purchsed 2 more orders since then and very happy with my purchase. Give ecoseeds a try, she's a super nice lady!!!!

I highly recommend!
Positive paulorkaren
Danvers, MN
June 3, 2006
I purchased the Blue Petunia from ecoseeds in early May had an excellent germination rate, and good quality seedlings. I'm very happy with the quality of the seeds, by far one of the best on ebay without the ridiculous shipping fees (ie have to add 50 cents per seed packet). I'll be back there again!
Negative dozer613
Hillside, IL (Zone 5a)
June 3, 2006
I bought 4 different types of seeds from this company on Ebay and paid with paypal. Money went through musical chairs as I did not add the extra $1 for shipping for Blue ice petunia,In the end they got an extra buck anyway.
Ordered Red,Apricot and yellow Alyssum and Blue Ice Petunia. red and yellow was around 80% germination but Apricot was only 4% and Blue Ice was 0%.
notified seller 3 times about it ,first time ignored,second time stated that they had to find out which batch of seeds they sent me and third time did not even bother to reply to my email.
Will I do it again? NEVER as their are other sellers on that site that I have dealt with with great results.
Might as well through your money away if you order from them