The scoop on 'Shades of Green'

Shades of Green

48855 John Wise Line
Aylmer
(Canada)

Comments:

Positive hortensia
Langley, BC, BC (Zone 8b)
October 26, 2010
Posted on May 24, 2007, updated October 26, 2010
I cannot recommend this company too much. I placed a small order with them in December or so and received the shipment last week. The plants were of extraordinarlly large size and extremely healthy and well rooted. Though I had only ordered about 15 hosta, I received two large bonuses of unusual hosta.

Lynn at Shades of Green answered all my emails promptly and completely. I don't mean this as a lukewarm praise, but a high one -- her tone was just the right blend of business like and friendly. Add ons were acknowledged (and added on)a rough guide to shipping time was sent and THE PLANTS WERE GREAT

.I will definitely order again.
On October 26th, 2010, hortensia added the following:

well, it took me a few years to want more hosta, but the plants I received from Lynn were again fabulous. A continued pleasure!
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
May 30, 2006
I would definitely recommend this small Ontario nursery that specializes in hostas, as my experience ordering several hostas from them was definitely a positive one. I was impressed with the personal email contact on the status of my order so that I knew exactly what to expect. My order arrived on time and in perfect condition. The hostas were large divisions, clean and healthy. I'm a happy customer and I won't hesitate to shop there again.