The scoop on 'RePotme.com'

RePotme.com

21657 Paradise Road
Georgetown, Delaware 19947 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on April 2, 2012:
Greetings from rePotme.com
Thank you for visiting our website at http://www.repotme.com

We are eager to work with you and pride ourselves on extraordinary customer service, outstanding communication and blazing fast same day shipping with delivery to your door by FedEx Ground and other options.

We carry Classic and Imperial Orchid Mixes that are FRESH handmade small batch blends. We have 25 different mixes designed for various orchid types.

We also have 54 different media choices ranging from AAA New Zealand Sphagnum to White Marble Chips and everything in between. Cork Chips, Charcoal, Coconut Chips, Fir, Orchiata Monterey Bark and more! These can be custom blended for you or you can buy quarts of anything we offer.
Want gorgeous ceramic orchid pots? We have 68 different ones in all sizes and plenty of glazed colors. Do you need clear plastic pots? You can find them on our website along with our exclusive Oxygen Core Duals, clear slotted, white, Crystal Clear, net and all are in a variety of shapes and sizes. Vanda baskets, mounts, phal hooks, flower clips and labels can all be purchased for immediate delivery.

Now carrying BTI ( Two Types ) to knock out Mosquitos and fungus gnats!

Exclusive availability of FEED ME! MSU Orchid Fertilizers and GET OFF ME!
Natural Insect Spray

Order by phone at 302 855-5859 or on the web at http://www.repotme.com

We look forward to working with you soon! Thank you.

REPOTME.COM

Comments:

Positive BirdGirl1
Mt Pleasant, SC
October 17, 2013
I would like to praise RepotMe for the super fast delivery of my order, and for the quality of the materials I received. The standard bag of the Gold Phalaenopsis mix is a very generous supply and I only used over half to repot eight orchids. Thanks to their outstanding tutorials on repotting, I realized the clay pots used previously were too large in most cases, and my orchids had suffered from the commercial mix sold at the "big box stores". I love the new clear pots, and my orchids are thriving after just one week in the new medium. Also, appreciate the free goodies. I can not say enough about how very pleased I am with the highest quality of their products, and RepotMe is my orchid supplier of choice for future purchases. Highly recommend!
Positive Tebonnet
Perryville, AR
June 23, 2013
I have placed at least 4 orders with this company and the quality of the merchandise and customer service are unparalleled. They carry a lot of items that one can't find elsewhere.

I recently ordered three 3.5" orchid pots. The box arrived within 2 days of placing the order, and I thought at first there had been some mistake with my order as the shipping box was huge. It was 12" X 12" X 20" and encased in a heavy plastic bag. When I opened the high quality heavy cardboard box, though, I understood why they shipped three small pots in such a large box. No one, and I mean no one, packs a box like that. There was layer after layer of thick bubble wrap and Styrofoam peanuts. Each pot was carefully wrapped in paper, completely encased in thick bubble wrap, and then embedded in its own sea of peanuts. They were virtually immobile within the box and thoroughly protected on all sides.

I have emailed them with technical questions, and I usually receive a response within a few hours, including weekends! Their customer service reps are exceedingly knowledgeable and courteous.

I plan to order from them many times in the future.
Negative Ron_Smith
Ivyland, PA
July 23, 2012
While the list of products offered is quite diverse, most are WAY overpriced, as is the shipping cost.
Company representative comment on July 23, 2012:
On Jul 23, 2012 9:38 AM, RePotme.com responded with:

rePotme.com works very hard to provide the highest quality products and unmatched customer service for our thousands of wonderful customers. Our prices are fair and we offer a wide variety of discounts and special deals. Our shipping is by FedEx Ground and we ship the same day products are ordered. Feedback we receive is extremely positive and we check on every customer order to make sure all is well. This person hasn't ordered from us, hasn't contacted us and apparently signed up with Dave's Garden the same day he posted comments about us. That is the only thing we can see that he has ever done there. If Mr. Smith gave us a try we are certain he would be as delighted as our customers are. We do our very best to have it be that way.

Positive Old_Gardener
Calabasas, CA
March 29, 2012
What a great site! The selection is amazing - they carry everything you could possibly ever need when re-potting your orchids. I placed an order late 3/22, they shipped on 3/23 and I received my order (well packed and complete) on 3/29. I just finished re-potting my orchids and I swear, you can hear their collective sighs. Thank you, repotme, and my orchids thank you, too.
Positive kime1023
Wichita, KS
March 22, 2012
I ordered a few thing from rePot me and they were shipped very quickly. All items were as described and I'm very happy. They are a good company.
Thanks,
Positive LittleVi
Topsham, ME
July 17, 2011
My order came very quickly. It was well packaged. I had reason to contact them via e-mail, and they answered promptly and very politely. I will certainly order from them again.
Positive dragon_tale
Germantown, MD
June 17, 2011
It's rare nowadays to have a shopping experience from an online vendor being such a breeze and super fast reply to my inquiries! I've tried a number of different orchid mixes, including ones received directly from American Orchid Society. None is at the same high quality level as what rePotme.com supplies. Thank you so much, rePotme! Will definitely spread the words!
Positive Hortoscope
Princeton Junction, NJ
September 5, 2010
This place is flat phenomenal with their service and their products. I pretty much order all of my bonsai and orchid supplies from them. Their mixes are beautiful: high quality and clean (I order the Imperial Bonsai mix from them pretty regularly as well as the Imperial Phal mix to keep the orchids happy). The dual oxygen pots have made a world of difference for my once lagging phals; they have since put on great root growth and put on multiple spikes. Sometimes they even throw in a free oxy pot in your order! There was a mix-up with my last order and when I reached out to David he not only responded quickly, but even let me keep the extra bag of mix rather than send it back. Repotme is nothing short of stellar and passionate about their customers. Thank you!
Positive msminni
New York, NY
August 5, 2009
Add me to the fanclub. I got the order the next day. I got two scoops each of the medium Aliflor, Med. Hydroton, Med Redwood Bark, Large Volcanic Rock and Sphagnum and all are wonderful. My orchids are soooo happy. This is a great resource.
Positive yvgfjayne
Monrovia, MD
June 10, 2009
Just found them and ordered a couple of items today - living in Maryland I was allowed to pick up my order - just a couple hours later. I too spoke to Dave and found him to be very knowledgable and helpful. I have bookmarked their site as it has lots of instructions that are very clear and easy to follow.
Positive aoneill
Parkton, MD
July 28, 2008
I, too, want to add my praises for this company. I called with a question and spoke with Dave. He instantly knew the answer and was very professional and personable. All of my orders have been complete and delivered the next day. They email me the following day to be sure I am satisfied with the order. The potting mixes are clean and the packaging is well
thought out. Their prices are competitive and the quality of their mixes (you can design you own) is excellent.
Positive mudpiegirl
Los Lunas, NM
July 4, 2008
I don't raise orchids but they had Gnatrol in granular form and in smaller quantities, which is not easy to find. Their website was very pleasant, easy to use, and their delivery was amazingly fast. They sent an email to check to make sure everything was alright, and asked for feedback, which I rarely see any more. They even sent a few extras (like a cute butterfly clip for an orchid stem). No complaints at all; I plan to use them again.
Positive Equilibrium
October 24, 2007
They carry a lot more than just AV and orchid supplies. I'm not at all surprised to see bbinnj's comments. My recent experience with this company was equally as positive as hers to include a follow up correspondence after they knew my order had been signed for. This tells me they conscientiously choose to take the time to track every order.

I asked for a sample of something. I fully expected to get a sample in a snack sized zip lock baggie. Nope, received a full size sample. Granted, my order was in the hundreds but they still didn't need to do that.

I would have to add that I am incredibly impressed with the packing. Everything I ordered was well protected and secured. When I received the box it was pretty beaten up and I was convinced at least a portion of my order would be destroyed but not one item was broken thanks to the packing materials they used as well as the way they secured the contents inside my box.

This company hands down gets my business for any product they carry for their superior customer service and attention to detail.
Positive Jennynintendo
Grand Rapids, MI
July 1, 2007
I was very pleased with the products I ordered. The shipping was extremely fast. I had some questions about my orchid and they emailed me lots of helpful advise immediately. It was my first order and there will be more!!!
Positive bbinnj
West Orange, NJ (Zone 6a)
March 15, 2007
Did you ever order something over the internet and have it arrive by the time you left the computer? Well the order came not quite that fast, but almost! I ordered potting mix for terrestrial orchids and a cinnamon oil insecticide for indoor use that no one else has. I have repotted one of my jewel orchids that was crying for a bigger pot (to be safe, I did mix a little phal bark mix into it) and I sprayed everything with the insecticide (have a few fungus gnats and kids are complaining). The stuff smells great. I forgot to add sphagnum moss to my order, e-mailed them and bingo! they added it for me and invoiced me for the moss. Fast return e-mails. Base shipping price is a little high but you can actually add a lot of stuff without increasing the shipping price (that's what I did). Look for custom mixes here or they'll mix for you, or you can buy your own ingredients.
On March 15th, 2007, bbinnj added the following:

Forgot to say that they have a special now, a free clear 4" orchid (azalea-type) pot with every order. I already used mine!
On March 15th, 2007, bbinnj added the following:

They also e-mailed me when they knew the order had arrived to make sure i was happy with it. I love when vendors do that.