The scoop on 'Trinity Ranch'

Trinity Ranch

5750 Duda Road
House Springs, Missouri 63051 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive Anitra
Seattle, WA
December 2, 2007
I've ordered European nightcrawlers twice from Trinity. Both times, they arrived the Thursday after I placed the order, fat and sassy.

Although I was happy with my original redworm supplier, I decided to try a pound of redworms from Trinity. I wasn't as happy, because they did not arrive for several weeks, and although I sent several emails asking for a status report, I got no replies at all. I did finally get the worms. Four were dead.

Overall, my experience with Trinity is positive. Even four dead worms is more positive than all dead worms. I'll stick with ordering their nightcrawlers, though.
Positive Valentina_S
West Bend, WI (Zone 5a)
November 13, 2007
I ordered from this company Red Worms (Eisenia fetida) and European Night Crawlers (Eisenia hortensis). Evrerything was nicely packed and the worms - in great shape!
I will order from them again in the future.