The scoop on 'River Road Farms (espaliertrees.com)'

River Road Farms (espaliertrees.com)

Route 2, Box 245-1
Decatur, Tennessee 37322 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-297-1435

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative ElizabethGarden
Elizabeth, CO
May 25, 2010
I ordered the Lattice Kit for the English Round Arch. When it arrived 5 sections were shipped. The five sections do not begin to reach around the entire arch as shown in the photo on the web site and in the catalog. When I contacted the company I was told to start the install at the top of the arch and work my way down. This leaves the bottom two sections without lattice (several feet). When I indicated this would not work for the vines that I have growing on the arch, they began to question if I had purchased the arch from them, implying this was the issue. In order for me to return a product that was not properly represented I have to pay the shipping cost. The total cost of shipping will be about 50% of the cost of the lattice. I will never order another product from this company.
Company representative comment on May 26, 2010:
On May 26, 2010 9:11 AM, River Road Farms (espaliertrees.com) responded with:

This customer has River Road Farms confused with another nursery. We do not have a Lattice Kit for the English Round Arch or a shape called the English Round Arch.