The scoop on 'The Gluttonous Gardener'

The Gluttonous Gardener

Positive rspacey
Edinburgh
United Kingdom
June 26, 2006
Very efficient, had to send something as a matter of urgency, rang them up at 3pm and they were still able to send out a fabulous crate for next day delivery. I ordered the extra orange tree and the recipient phoned me to tell me how beautiful the tree looked in its terrocotta pot and that it had lots of little oranges on. All of the people I have ever sent gifts to from The Gluttonous Gardener have always gone on to use them to send gifts to other people. Looking forward to seeing what new products they will offer later in the year.
Positive kwhite_uk
London
United Kingdom
June 22, 2006
A Fantastic company with really great gifts that are so unique, the packaging is really lovely so I don't have to worry about the wrapping paper issue and the quality is very high. Spoke to Sally re my order and she was very helpful and sorted everything immediately. Still continue to be one of my very favorite companys. I have used them for both personal and corporate and the gifts always go down so well with my clients who love the gifts!.