The scoop on 'Hunter's Torch Daylily Garden'

Hunter's Torch Daylily Garden

4112 Camp Horner Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35243 (United States)

Positive Meig
Far Northwest 'burbs, IL (Zone 4b)
June 26, 2008
Great communication and nice, healthy fans and bonus. Very happy :)
Positive mattsmom
Tomah, WI
April 28, 2008
Received delivery today from Hunters Torch. Fabulous packaging, enormous healthy fans, very generous bonus.
Highly recommend John & Denise, they are top notch.
Positive madzmom
Athens, AL (Zone 7a)
April 16, 2007
I just got finished unpacking and preparing my order from this company. I want to express how wonderful the entire purchace process was for me. They were very prompt in accepting my order, and let me know up front if they did not have any of my selections available. I placed this order back in January, and requested a ship date for the first week of April. As with many other areas in the south we had the late deep freeze during the same period of time my order was due to be shipped. I was actually dreading getting my order, when I received an email from the owners. Thankfully, they were taking into consideration the weather conditions when they were about to process my order - and delayed until the freeze was over. My plants were very well packaged, with the fans in excellent condition. They gave me instructions on how to best prepare them for planting - plus gave me totally awesome bonus plants! I am already saving up to place another order! A totally positive purchace experience!