The scoop on 'Bromeliad World (Country Garden Nursery)'

Bromeliad World (Country Garden Nursery)

15475 SW 200 St
Miami, Florida 33187 (United States)

Phone: Tel (305)233-9033

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive lovelyiris
Winnsboro, TX
December 20, 2008
I was blown away by the service these people offer. The wonderful huge healthy plants they ship arrived in great shape and at only a fraction of the cost from other sites.

I have ordered from them 3 times in the past month along with several other Bromeliad sources. I would suggest that everyone treat themselves to plants from them at least once and judge for yourself how wonderful this place is to do business with!!!!

A VERY Happy Customer.
Marian Ritchie
Neutral dancingwnature
February 25, 2008
I am very pleased with this phenomenal mail order / web order site. I ordered neo. Magaly, neo. Cotton candy, neo. shelldance, neo. granada, and some other miniature hybrids- just lovely! The bromeliads were packaged with care and I received them in 4 days. I wanted to let everyone know that you do get what you see on the site. Big, colorful, healthy bromeliads. 5 stars ***** all the way!!!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "eagle90", "grdnbug", and "luvthembroms" below. Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral arilandscaping
Phoenix, AZ
February 20, 2008
I have to agree with my friend Mona. I'd like to add that as a landscaper, I haven't found any better bromeliads for full sun. Been in the business for 15 years now, and I like that I can trust Bromeliad World to deliver quality plants that my customers truly appreciate. I've been buying from them for 2 years now, and Mona kept bragging and suggested I also write a review, so here I am, a landscaper who only uses the best quality plants telling you that these plants will be the talk of your neighborhood.

Here's the link: http://www.bromeliadworld.com

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "'monajay". Therefore both reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral monajay
Phoenix, AZ
February 20, 2008
THE BEST! I saw an article in " First for Women on the go" magazine and bromeliad world was voted the best kept secret source for buying bromeliads. The plants I ordered were exactly as in the website. Very healthy plants and excellent customer service. I love the fact that I can actually purchase bromeliads that have been adapted to FULL SUN, that is their specialty, landscaping bromeliads. The plants I got have done wonderful in the full sun and I am very grateful for the quality of plants this company sells. I am now getting ready to place another order and I encourage all bromeliad lovers to give them a try. Thanks to First magazine for the heads up on this secret source!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "'arilandscaping". Therefore both reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral grdnbug
February 5, 2008
After speaking to them for weeks, I finally placed an order and I am beyond pleased with this company. They were very patient with me always answered my questions ( I was doing a new shady garden and needed different sizes and colors to match) and delivered the most beautiful bromeliads I've ever seen. The plants arrived healthy, immaculate and well packed. I have told friends about their site and I will continue to buy from this company, it is truly a pleasure. I am a picky one and believe me this company will come thru with their product.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "eagle90" and "luvthembroms" below, and "dancingwnature" above. Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral luvthembroms
February 1, 2008
WOW! That's what I said when I got the plants. These are fantastic. Just like the pictures on the site. Can't wait to show these off at the next bromeliad society. If you love bromeliads this IS the place to shop. I ordered on Monday and got them on wednesday. You can't beat the price,quality,shipping,and the huge selection. I will back many many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "eagle90" below, and "grdnbug", and "dancingwnature" above. Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral eagle90
Beverly Hills, CA
April 15, 2007
Great place to visit. I highly recommend this nusery to collectors. I found beautiful neos that are not listed on the website and they sold them at a resonable cost - better than troiflora and bigger selection too. High quality plants, beautiful color, and thousands to choose from. Will definitely visit again - hard to see all in one day! Definitely the best!!! Extremely satisfied with my brom babies!
On February 1st, 2008, eagle90 added the following:

Got a new order today 01-30-08 and it was perfect!!! The loveliest bromeliads... picture perfect. I highly recommend this website, http://www.bromeliadworld.com , they have a great selection and great prices. Packing was excellent. All the plants arrived healthy, as if I had picked them out myself. A+ all the way! Way to go bromeliad world ;)

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "luvthembroms", "grdnbug", and "dancingwnature" above. Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Positive Allison_FL
Dunedin, FL (Zone 10b)
June 30, 2006
Excellent ! I ordered three plants on Wednesday Afternoon June/28 th. and on Thursday afternoon June/29 th. Fed-Ex delivered three of the most beautiful , healthy , colorful, large plants. All I dreamed of and more.
My plants were in 4 and 6 inch pots packaged well perfect condition to take pictures as they came out of the
box !
I highly recommend this company for buying all different bromeliad family plants ! I will be shopping with them often. I want all their beauties .
I could not ask for better plants, faster delivery this company gets an AAA++++