The scoop on 'GingersRus'

GingersRus

Tallahassee, Florida 32308
(United States)

Company Comment, posted on July 9, 2006:
OVER 150 VARIETIES OF GINGERS AVAILABLE HERE

After 4 years of selling gingers on eBay, I have finally (2006) added an online shopping cart to my website. I also have compiled the most complete and the most authoritative information on tropical gingers on the web, including thousands of photos of gingers at http://www.gingersrus.com.

To go directly to the SHOPPING CART, CLICK THIS LINK: http://www.gingersrus.com/cart/

To see a quick price list of what is available at GingersRus,
CLICK HERE: http://www.gingersrus.com/PriceList.php

Comments:

Positive harrislewis
Savannah, GA
November 8, 2007
What a wonderful source for gingers! I want to place an order every week. My plants arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, and the divisions were very generous. I immediately made a second order. GingersRus is ourstanding.
Positive queenofthegarde
Whittier, CA
August 24, 2007
My shipment was really well-packed, and my gingers were all nicely trimmed and ready to plant. I have to say, though, that the portions were frugal and judicious, not generous. I also received a shipment from Stokes Tropicals the same week. Whereas my portions from GingersRUs consisted of solitary tubers, my Stokes plants were mature clumps with perhaps 8-16 tubers. Same price range.

In the future, I'll use GingersRUs only for those specimens that are not available elsewhere.
Positive Tropicanna
Clemmons, NC (Zone 7b)
July 25, 2007
WOW! Well, I was going to add a picture of how large, healthy, and properly packed my plants were, but I couldn't in this forum. However, I will say that other companies could benefit from seeing the way they do business. Communication was extremely prompt, and Dave offered advice generously. Shipping was super fast, and one of the gingers was nearly 3 feet tall. Great prices, wonderful selection---I will gladly do business with them again and recommend them to anyone ;)
Positive Floralkingdom
De Funiak Springs, FL (Zone 8b)
April 5, 2007
I recently found GingersRus online and bought several gingers from Dave. His website is very informative and helpful in regards to a large variety of gingers. Dave emailed me about my order and kept me informed about shipping date. My plants arrived fast and in great condition, healthy and large rhizomes. I am very please with my order and service Dave gave me, I highly recommend GingersRus to others!
On May 13th, 2007, Floralkingdom added the following:

I made a second purchase from Dave at GingersRus, and am very happy with the plants. All arrived well packaged and healthy. All of the plants I ordered including my first order are growing healthy and well. Dave gives great advice on how to care for the plants also. I recommend you give GingersRus a try.
On September 27th, 2007, Floralkingdom added the following:

I placed my third order from Dave at Gingersrus and I'm very happy with the plants. All the plants I have ordered are growing and doing great. His website is unbeatable for selection of hard to find gingers and costus, very informative. Highly recommended.
Positive fly_girl
The Woodlands, TX (Zone 8b)
February 17, 2007
I ordered and received 2 beautiful Gingers from Dave. They were packaged well and Dave kept me updated as to the shipping info. I will definitely order from GingersRus again!
Positive tbuff
Canton, GA
February 7, 2007
Owner was very helpful and informative. Order arrived VERY fast-rhizomes were very healthy and well-packed. Would definitely order from this vendor again.
Positive bluegecko
Spring Hill, FL (Zone 9a)
August 24, 2006
Dave provided good email communication regarding my order status and shipping, the rhizomes were packed well for shipping and arrived quickly and healthy. Very reasonable prices. Highly recommended, will order from again.
Positive littlecajun
Austin, TX
July 26, 2006
Best gingers on the internet! Wide selection with more than a few hard to find and rare ones! Wonderful service, even after the sale! Dave provides tons of information about gingers and the pages he sends with each sale provide the best cultivating instructions available, to my mind. Before I found GingerRus I shopped at a large mail order store with a wide selection but they never could provide the information or the selection I find here. Better still, they never could provide the great prices here! Gingers are never cheap but Dave's prices are fair, reasonable and usually way less than any otherstores/sellers. One of my favorite sellers for the last 4 years on eBay, I am thrilled to do business in this great store from now on!