The scoop on 'Oregon Miniature Roses'

Oregon Miniature Roses

8285 S.W. 185th Ave.
Beaverton, Oregon 97007-6712 (United States)

Visit Oregon Miniature Roses at:

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive sherrill07
Portland, OR
December 9, 2005
I have been going to Oregon Miniature Roses for about 10 years. I absolutely love their roses! I recently moved and look forward to planting a new garden filled with their roses.
Positive rosycheeks
Molalla, OR
March 22, 2005
My first experience purchasing mini's was thru this company. They are helpful and nice and will give you all the information you need. I love to go visit their greenhouses & over the last 3 years the majority of my mini's have come from them. The plants are always healthy and disease free. My only wish is that they opened up sooner in the year. (They do not open until April 15). I cannot say enough nice things about them.
Positive jwoo2000
January 21, 2004
I am new to miniature roses and went to the location. I met with the owner. She was lovely, spent lots of time with me, and I bought my first roses - 6 roses and one rose tree. They have done very well and I am very satisfied.