The scoop on 'Oak Hill Farm Nursery'

Oak Hill Farm Nursery

290 Glade Mill Rd.
Valencia, Pennsylvania 16059 (United States)

Phone: 724-799-1845

Comments:

Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
April 6, 2012
I combined a website order with a LA win and plants were shipped pronto and were beautiful, healthy plants. Very nice people to communicate with. I know I'll order from them again.
Positive lroth217
Lemont, IL
August 7, 2007
Great company. Ordered on 7/13/07 and received Daylilies quickly, in excellent condition and multiple fans - and at great prices. Even shipping was reasonable which you can't say for all companies. I will order from them again.
Positive n2birds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN (Zone 7a)
July 15, 2006
Recently combined ebay order with web order. Oak Hill Farms was very eager to please with whatever I requested. They communicated quickly and shipped my combined order of plants quick. I purchased 10 hostas and 4 day lilies and was very pleased with them all when they arrived. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone interested in buying their products. See them at http://www.oakhillfarmsnursery.com - or on ebay.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]