The scoop on 'Randolph's Greenhouses'

Randolph's Greenhouses

1690 Airways Blvd
Jackson, Tennessee 38301 (United States)

Phone: 731-422-2768
Fax: 731-988-9889

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Visit Randolph's Greenhouses at:

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on June 11, 2009:
With an emphasis on 'Foliage First', Randolph's carries a large selection of
tropical, annual and perennial varieties that look great year round. Rita's
Gold Boston Fern is just one of the great foliage plants found here. Check
our website for speaking dates across the country, hopefully one near you!

Comments:

Positive wooffi
Arlington, TN (Zone 7a)
June 2, 2007
This is on our humble opinion one of the best source for outrages annuals, hardy and tropical succulents as well a a variety of tropical plants for your garden.

Our friends Rita & Hamp are always great hosts and treat our new nursery as equals.

We always look forward to our annual plant purchasing pilgrimage.

Diane & Wolfgang
gardensoyvey.com
Positive yardbird
Maben, MS (Zone 7b)
May 29, 2007
I went with some friends to Randolph's Sat and Rita and her staff treated us like we were royalty. She has the best variety of plants I have ever seen in one location. I bought several plants and one I didn't remember what it was, I sent an email asking the name and Rita answered quickly(only a few hrs).
Positive justfurkids
Toone, TN (Zone 7a)
May 13, 2007
Rita gave our Garden Club a tour of her 10 greenhouses and we had the best time! I purchased a number of plants and they are all doing really well. Nice lady...very knowledgable!
Positive sienalake
Pound Ridge, NY
July 23, 2006
I recieved My Rita's Gold very quickly. I couldn't believe how well it traveled. It is a beautiful color almost chartreuse, very vibrant. Very impressed with the packaging. It was still moist and it handled shipment very well. Beautifully shaped!!