The scoop on 'Laurel Hill Nursery LLC'

Laurel Hill Nursery LLC

1066 Laurel Hill Rd
Mouth of Wilson, Virginia 24363 (United States)

Comments:

Positive lavernedevillez
Evanston, IN (Zone 6b)
September 5, 2009
I was hesitant to order from a new website as i have had some bad experiences in the past, but found Laurel Hills Nursery to be very professional. My daylily order was at my doorstep within three days of payment; the plants were in excellent condition; cut and ready for planting; bare roots were washed; packaged well for a long distance trip. I would order more tomorrow if i had room to plant them. Laverne from Indiana.
Positive AJT
Marion, VA
June 8, 2009
A group of us went to Laurel Hill Nursery yesterday, to buy some of their daylilies. All their daylilies are growing in the ground, not in pots. The fans we received were very healthy and alot of them already had bloom scapes with buds. The staff is very knowledgable about the daylilies and gave us alot of great tips about planting, growing and care. When we got there they handed us a notebook with their product list and set out some chairs in the shade for us. They have alot of daylilies for sale that are not listed on their web-site. Their prices are super, the staff are wonderful, their daylilies are great, and I will definately be going back for more!