The scoop on 'Reed's Greenhouse'

Reed's Greenhouse

Positive jamiew
Montgomery, AL
September 22, 2011
Posted on June 15, 2010, updated September 22, 2011
I ordered 17 african violet leaves and quickly received healthy, vigorous looking specimens. This was about a month ago. I've only lost a few leaves. They were the miniature variety but blame myself because I neglected to dome those, My growing area has a constant humidity of 60% so that I did not think I'd need to dome, but I was wrong. The rest of the leaves are just beginning to produce little babies. I highly recommend Reeds and will surely order again.
On September 22nd, 2011, jamiew added the following:

Awesome vendor for Oyama pots and african violet leaves. His Oyama's are less expensive than the other main internet supplier, AVPlanters, and almost always less than any you might find on ebay.
Positive jll
Pendleton, OR
June 16, 2010
Posted on October 12, 2006, updated June 16, 2010
I have had many orders from here All the way around a great place to order from vicki
On May 6th, 2008, jll added the following:

Still happy with many more orders
On June 16th, 2010, jll added the following:

many more orders. one of the best to deal with.
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
April 27, 2009
Ordered 4" and 5" plastic saucers from Reeds.. Saucers were well-packed, and package arrived promptly.

Does anyone know if 5" plastic saucers are extinct? I can't find them anywhere. Before leaving Reed's feedback, I revisited their site, lo and behold, they too have discontinued selling 5" plastic saucers. Toni

Positive SonjaSkyles
Elk Grove, CA (Zone 9b)
September 8, 2008
I ordered three leaves and two starter plants and had them in my hands only two days later. They were in great shape and I would not hesitate to recommend this company. I also like the wick watering supplies, that they sell.