The scoop on 'FertiSorb (Ferti-Sorb)'

FertiSorb (Ferti-Sorb)

Hebron, Illinois 60034 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive carrielamont
Bedford, TX (Zone 8a)
July 11, 2007
So far, all I can say is that the company ships promptly and seems to behave honorably. I'm off to inject all my tired containers!
Carrie
Positive pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY (Zone 7a)
July 11, 2007
We received a shipment of the FertiSorb and other products from Steve and we're currently doing testing with them for tomatoes, containers, etc.

The 'Red Lace' begonia (just treated with FertiSorb two weeks ago) does have flowers! I might never have known if I hadn't used the product!

Once we have more results I'll start a thread showing all results for all plants, probably around Labor Day weekend when we get our first big harvest of tomatoes.

Thanks, Steve, for this great opportunity.
Positive BernieM
Gary, IN
June 20, 2007
Your product is terrific. I have been using it for three years and all of the plants that were planted with Fertisorb really performed very well, even through the drought we experienced in Indiana. I won't put any plants in the ground or containers without your product. Thank you and my plants thank you too.
Positive sharp_cookie
Grandville, MI
April 20, 2007
I live in Michigan, and we have a short growing season. This usually means I get less time to enjoy beautiful blooms. Fertisorb helped my plants bloom quicker and fuller. My flowers looked great last year. Plus, the product was so easy to use!! I can't wait to use Fertisorb again this season. I would recomend this product to anyone who wants beautiful flowers indoors and out.
Positive KMFinCO
Lone Tree, CO
March 19, 2007
This stuff is great. I used it last year in CO during a very dry summer and it worked like a charm and my beds and pots looked great all season. It is a fertilizer and polymer in one and I did not have to fertilize again at all. I got it on line from their website.
Positive glynngain
Colorado Springs, CO
March 4, 2007
Fertisorb is a great product, and is especially helpful for challenging soils as we have in Colorado. I also appreciate how environmentally friendly it is.
Positive xyzabc
Cliff Island, ME
February 26, 2007
Not only have I used FertiSorb, but I also have recommended it and given
two bottles as gifts to my gardening friends. As you instructed me on the
phone when I ordered it last year (I love the personal service!), I mixed
it precisely as you said. The results were hard to believe; my fluffies
looked like something generated by a computer, not reality. But there
they were: lush and colorful and smiling cheerily from our deck boxes.
Our friends were astounded and a little jealous. When the bottle becomes
low, I definitely will call for more.
Thanks for the product, and thanks for the opportunity to send my
compliments.