The scoop on 'McKay Nursery Company'

McKay Nursery Company

Waterloo, Wisconsin 53594 (United States)

Phone: 800-236-4242

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive gardeniainmt
Bozeman, MT (Zone 4a)
July 31, 2014
I am so impressed with McKay Nursery! I was looking for miniglobe honeysuckles this spring and this was the only company I could find that offered them in the US; they are more common in Canada. A reply to a question before I ordered made me think they were a solid company with a great reputation. They did not have the smaller sized plants I ordered so they filled the order with older plants. My honeysuckle plants arrived in very good condition. I planted them right away and they have taken off. I submitted a question to them regarding pruning this morning and by noon a customer rep called to answer it. Great product, excellent service!
Positive susandecker
Foley, AL
May 30, 2009
Just received my first order from McKay Nursery. Packaging: could not have been better. Product: as advertised and then some - plants were beautiful, in perfect condition. Completely positive experience. I am currently composing my next order from McKay. McKay communicates well and they are on my Do Business list, for sure.