The scoop on 'Dawn's Bloomers'

Dawn's Bloomers

1675 Golf Course Blvd #23
Independence, Iowa 50644 (United States)

Phone: 319 334 3602

Visit Dawn's Bloomers at:

Comments:

Positive Ticker
Lisbon, IA (Zone 5a)
August 31, 2007
Dawn's Bloomers is the best. They have great quality hosta and carry some of the cutting edge varieties. Art really knows his stuff and is a great guy to deal with. I will be getting more from them in the future.
On June 4th, 2008, Ticker added the following:

Went up to Dawn's Bloomers Memorial Day weekend, and once again I got outstanding plants from Art. This could become a habit. :) Thanks Art!!
Positive baja220
Tulsa, OK (Zone 6b)
September 2, 2006
Oh Boy, I'm the first!! I had an awesome experience buying hostas from Art. Great customer service. There was a couple hostas I wanted, but he told me they weren't good hostas instead of just sellin them to me. And then the best part..............The Hostas and roots were huge!!!! I will buy from again and I recommend them. Debbie

On September 23rd, 2006, baja220 added the following:

Just got a few more Hostas from Art a few days ago!! Again awesome plants and cust. service. He even said one hosta wasn't very big and dropped the price by almost half. It may have only had 1 eye, but the root system was still huge!!
On July 3rd, 2008, baja220 added the following:

Just got another awesome order from Art!!! Truely a great place to buy your hostas!!!!
Company representative comment on September 10, 2006:

On Sep 10, 2006 9:07 AM, Dawn's Bloomers added:

Thanks Debbie,
I'm sure they will grow well for you. Hope I can serve you again in the future, great customer.

Thanks again,