The scoop on 'Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies'

Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies

Kittery, Maine 03904 (United States)

Phone: 207-439-0922

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative lailun
Hercules, CA
July 29, 2014
I ordered about 60 dollars worth of orchid supplies on a Sunday night. I realized that I wanted to add two more small items so immediately on Sunday night within an hour of my online order, I emailed them and pleaded that they add two small orchid plastic pots which I needed. Obviously I wouldn't want to order these separately later and then pay shipping again. No answer from Kelly's Korner. The next day, I received an auto email from them that my order was being processed. I immediately replied to the email which told me to email them if I had questions. I asked them if they could add two more pots since they were still processing my order. No answer again! I called and got a voicemail. Finally, the next day, I received yet another email from them telling me that my shipping was about 20 dollars. This company doesn't even tell you how much your shipping is until it's time to ship which makes it hard to compare shipping costs from other companies. They tell you that they could email you the shipping cost when they know. Long story short, no communication from the company despite two emails asking them the same question. They don't answer their phone. I also noticed that their positive "testimonies" on their website ended in the year of 2013. That should have been a warning sign to me. I will never order from these guys again. Awful customer service means that they they simply don't care about their customers!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
December 24, 2012
Posted on July 6, 2012, updated December 24, 2012
First time order from Kelly's Korner.

Customer Service...very helpful and patient, considering I phoned after hours. However, I had no idea the store was closed. I don't reccomend phoning any nursery after hours.

Daily email updates were sent.

Pots were shipped secure and fast. All are in perfect shape, sturdy and correct size.

A 5* nursery. Toni

On December 24th, 2012, Toni05 added the following:

Ordered supplies from Kelly's Korner.

Everything I needed was in stock. Items are well-made, sturdy.
Prices are very reasonable.

Customer service is quite helpful, answers emails promptly.

Items were well-packaged before shipping out.
Order arrived promptly.

Thanks Kelly's Korner. Toni

Positive begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA (Zone 9a)
September 1, 2006
I had a very good experience ordering from this company. They ship promptly and notified me of a back order item. Then shipped it as soon as it was available.