The scoop on 'Monty's Joy Juice (Monty's Plant Food Co.)'

Monty's Joy Juice (Monty's Plant Food Co.)

Louisville, Kentucky 40222 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-978-6342

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive DBrown117
Louisville, KY
December 17, 2007
Planted 10 tomatoes of 7 varieties. Never been successful with tomatoes because of having no sun. This yr. we had tons of tomatoes that were incredible and meaty. I sprayed both Green/Grow and Blossom/fruit on the foliage and three of them grew to be "boxes" 6'x6'x6'! One of my Oxhearts bore fruit 17 1/2 inches around and weighed almost 3 lbs. We had to cut the tomatoes down to fit the bread for a sandwich. We had MANY 15 inches around.
One 'cluster' tomato bore hundreds as large as a ping pong ball, 10 to a cluster! Even in this zone we had fresh tomatoes through Thanksgiving. Monty's was all we used.
Positive TMateO
April 10, 2007
We have very successfully used Monty's on our house and Garden plants for several years. I am also invovled in farm management and the nursery business. We now recommened Monty's as an important part of pasture and crop management.
It especially does a great job on Alfala which is heavly grazed and needs fast recovery and a strong root system.
Positive daverene
April 9, 2007
I have used your product for the past 3 years and find that is especially great with containers and hanging baskets. I use it every time that I water and the plants look and do great all season.