The scoop on 'AG Organics (aka Avant Garden Organics Inc.)'

AG Organics (aka Avant Garden Organics Inc.)

Prosper, Texas 75078 (United States)

Fax: (972)-347-3328

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive borged
Thomasville, GA (Zone 8b)
December 7, 2009
Great selection of organic products. Ordered several times from them over the past year and have always been satisfied with their prices and service.
Positive joylily514
Staunton, VA
June 18, 2007
AG Organics has a good selection of organic products. My favorite is Garrett Juice which I started using when I lived in the DFW area. It is an excellent source of nutrients as a soil soak or foliar feed. I also use it when I put in new plantings and as a soak before planting bareroot plants. I highly recommend AG Organics as a source for this and other products. Shipping is very fast and cost of product and shipping is one of the lowest I have found.