The scoop on 'Jamali Garden Supplies'

Jamali Garden Supplies

149 West 28th Street
New York, New York 10001 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative pittmama
Denver, CO
January 8, 2007
I ordered on line at Jamali Garden and couldn't have been more disappointed. I ordered 2 large titanium planters and 3 trays. They state on their website that shipping is 15-20% of your order. My order total was $105- the shipping came to an enormous $45- much more than they state. I received the planters and trays (the trays were fine) but both planters had huge dents and many little ones. I contacted them and they seemed to be okay with replacing them. They told me different days for the pickup (making me lose time at work) and when they got the planters back they said the damage was minimal and acceptable but they guess they would replace it. They said they would send it out the next day- 2 weeks later they had still not sent them. I had called and they reassured they were sent- AVOID AT ALL COSTS. It is 7 weeks from initial order and no satisfaction.