The scoop on 'TurfPro USA'

TurfPro USA

26744 CR 33
Groveland, Florida 34736 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Neutral OrganicJim
Sanford, FL (Zone 9b)
December 30, 2008
I have been using Turf & Garden Pro by TurfPro USA for the last three years on all types of plants and trees with great results.
I had always had problems with scale on my bromeliads, I started using T & G Pro and within two months the scale was gone. This was two and a half years ago and I still have not have them come back and my bromeliads look great. I have harvested pineapples of the size you see in stores with fantastic flavor.
I am using their Orchid Pro with a new organic liquid fertilizer on my orchids and again am having great results.
For an organic gardener it is a great asset and makes growing easier and gives you a great end product.
Best soil amendment product I have found.

Organic Jim

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors:

It is the policy of the Watchdog that companies may not pose as their own customer in order to leave feedback. This rating was submitted by the representative of this company. It was changed from positive to neutral so that it would not affect the overall rating given by customers.
Positive Jenniesue
Orlando, FL
November 23, 2008
I had to install new sod. Obviously, watering is critical in the early stages when you get new sod, and my sod installer has years of experience and recommended that I water it in with TurfPro. I had actually heard of it before, listening to the Garden Rebel. Since my sod investment was substantial, I went ahead and bought 2 quarts from him, which was all he had. It was enough to cover my front yard. I was curious to see if it really worked, and so, I just left my back yard alone. I was shocked, to say the least, at the difference after just 2 weeks. With same amount of water and everything, the grass in my front yard looked at least twice as good. I called my sod guy, thanked him for recommending it, and asked him where I could get more. He said that was a common request, and that I could find it on the internet at http://www.turfprousa.com
I now buy it by the gallon as it is a bit cheaper that way, and I use it on my shrubs and flowers too. Best lawn investment I have ever made. Good quality product, and great service. They are ecofriendly, and ship using recyclables whenever possible, and it was a good experience overall. Happy to provide a good report.