The scoop on 'Shady Oak Butterfly Farm'

Shady Oak Butterfly Farm

Shady Oak Butterfly Farm has 89 products listed in PlantScout.

12876 SW County Road 231
Brooker, Florida 32622 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-485-2458

Visit Shady Oak Butterfly Farm at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive batyaweisskoff
Golden Glades, FL
February 6, 2014
Friendly, helpful company with great plants (butterfly nectar and host plants, some not easily obtained anywhere else). Lots of information available online and they are also willing to answer individual questions. Good choices on sizes of plants. I've ordered twice now and plants have been in wonderful condition, larger than expected, and well rooted. My Great Southern Whites caterpillars ate down two cleome plants and the plants are quickly growing new leaves, a sign of a healthy plant. Also, all of my caterpillars have successfully pupated.
Positive margaran
(Maggie) Jacksonville, FL (Zone 9a)
December 9, 2012
I have ordered plants and butterfly/ caterpillar live stock from Shady Oak many times. Service is always excellent, very friendly.
Plants and livestock are consistently good sized, healthy and well packed. Shady Oak is a great one stop shopping place for all my butterfly gardening needs. Edith, the owner, is always generous with information and assistance for butterfly gardening enthusiasts.
Positive jameso
Longview, TX
May 22, 2008
Order host plants that I couldn't find elsewhere. Very satisfied and consider them the best of all places I have ordered from.
Positive MissSherry
Wiggins, MS
June 10, 2007
This is an outstanding mail-order nursery! Their prices are very reasonable, they carry many hard-to-find host plants, and the service is wonderful!
Positive TexasPuddyPrint
Edinburg, TX
January 26, 2007
An excellent company to do business with. I recently ordered a variety of 70 larval host plants which all arrived in great condition. The plants were better than the size I was expecting, all had well developed root systems and were packed really good.

Am extremely pleased with this company, their plants and the communication and correspondence maintained through emails and the telephone as I was asking questions and deciding what plants to get.

I will definitely order from them again and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in butterfly larval host plants. They also have a good selection of nectaring plants too.

~ Cat