The scoop on 'High Sierra Nursery'

High Sierra Nursery

Brea, California 92822 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive rheomode
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
September 25, 2008
I am very pleased with my experience with this company, I placed an order for 5 plants last week and received an email a few days later informing me that the shipment was sent out and would be arriving within 2-3 days. I was also encouraged to reply with any questions, which I did happen to have concerning the availability of a few plants that had been listed as out of stock on the website, and I received a reply to my query the next day informing me that some of the plants were available if I were interested. So I just now ordered a couple more : )

I received the first shipment yesterday and the plants are beautiful (sometimes succulents can be in pretty miserable shape), they were carefully packed and in great condition. I'm looking forward to the others.