The scoop on 'Great Big Plants'

Great Big Plants

4405 South Litchfield Road
Avondale, Arizona 85323 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-424-6724

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive IndoorGardner
Falls Church, VA (Zone 7a)
October 27, 2006
Wow... I am shocked no one has anything to say about this company. I have only ordered one bottle as a test. I just ordered another today. I am temporally staying with mom until my new apartment is ready in two months. She does not like me making compost tea at her house, so I was happy when about.com sent me an ad for this company. I tried it and "DAMN IT WORKED"!!!. I love it. Since my plants can't have my liquid compost they can have this until I can start cooking again. Even then I will buy this because sometimes I am lazy. I am also going to buy a crap load for Christmas gifts. I totally recommend this place.