The scoop on 'Gesneriad Garage'

Gesneriad Garage

476 Woolwich St.
Guelph, Ontario N1H 3X5 (Canada)

Company Comment, posted on April 18, 2007:
As of April 2007, a note on their webste states:

Due to unforeseen circumstances we must close our commercial operation for an undisclosed amount of time (We will still happily honour any outstanding gift certificates with the available stock that we have). For the next season or two we will be recovering our collections, rebuilding stock, and focusing more time on our hybrids. We still gladly accept visitors but now by appointment only. I am as always happy to trade and help others with their collections. To raise funds for covering expenses I may still sell on eBay irregularly. The rest of the bulk of our stock that remains is being donated to the Ontario Gesneriad Society for their fund raising purposes. If there is a variety that I can spare, I would be happy to send it to you for the cost of shipping unless something else is sent in trade. Please do realize that I have other commitments so my replies and turnaround will still be heavily burdened for a while.

If you have sent checks for catalogues they will not be cashed with our apologies as they were not deposited. Any outstanding orders from last fall are now being processed as the Spring weather warms up. With regret any pre-orders that have been submitted will not be able to be processed.

I am still available as a speaker to your local groups as stated on the Shows & Venues page. I will be working on new programs annually. Last year we introduced our extensive program on Kohleria and this year we are introducing a program on Streptocarpus.

No positives

No comments have been posted.