The scoop on 'Violet Venture (Fay Wagman)'

Violet Venture (Fay Wagman)

52 Harper Drive
Pittsford, New York 14534 (United States)

Comments:

Positive goofybulb
El Paso, TX (Zone 8a)
March 15, 2009
I placed an order with Violet Venture in the most adverse winter weather possible for the northeast US. Because of this, I've had the opportunity to see a very careful and personalized level of communication.
Once the weather cleared a bit, fast shipping, with beautiful, healthy fresh leaves, carefully packed and labeled, plus a bonus, made it worthwhile. Best prices I've seen, and a rich selection for African Violets!
I placed this company in my favorite vendor list, and I will certainly buy again and recommend it to my friends. I am so happy that I found VV and Fay!
Positive TerryMI
Saint Clair Shores, MI (Zone 5b)
September 25, 2008
I've placed three orders this year and I couldn't be happier with the plants and leaves I've received.
Violet Venture has many unusual and vintage varieties.
Excellent prices, quality plants and leaves, great communication too.
If you are tired of paying ridiculously high shipping prices at auction, try Violet Venture!
as they say- 5 Stars!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
September 17, 2008
Fay has some very nice plants on her site.
Today I received 2 Brass Band AV's, and a packet of two leaves called Wrangler's Broken Arrow.
Plants are healthy, and good size. Each were carefully wrapped, without leaf tear.
Shipping was quick. Toni
Positive MagicsGarden
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9b)
June 2, 2007
A very friendly lady that has beautiful plants.