The scoop on 'Faribault Growers, Inc. (home of Mums of Minnesota)'

Faribault Growers, Inc. (home of Mums of Minnesota)

3135 227th Street E
Faribault, Minnesota 55021 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive aspenjocop
Northeast, MO (Zone 5b)
July 3, 2013
I just received an order from this Co. and I have to say it is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with from start to finish!! As the others have said, I too received a "free mum" with my order and it is just as beautiful as the ones I ordered. Healthy plants with tags attached to each one and excellent customer service...what else could you ask for!!
Positive juliabears
Harrisburg, PA
May 19, 2013
Great product and service. I ordered ten mums in early April and they arrived on the exact day they promised. They even included a free mum. The mums were backed well and were very healthy.
Positive Penelopeann
West Des Moines, IA
May 3, 2012
I ordered 13 mums and received a free one. They were in perfect condition when they arrived. I have just planted them and they look great. I would recommend this company to anyone who loves mums. I will order again.
Negative mellen1954
New Providence, IA (Zone 5a)
April 16, 2010
For the second time, a coop on Dave's was set up with this company. For the second time, all of the boxes had many, many mums out of the trays and all mixed up. Yes, it is the shipping company that is doing this. BUT, by now, I would have hoped that Fairibult would come up with another way to ship their mums. This has been expressed to them by the people in charge of the coop, but the answer seems to be that it is not their problem. Touch luck! Yes, they may have a good product, but it's no good if you have no idea what variety you are getting. I will NEVER be in a coop with this company nor order on my own. Come on, folks, you know there is a problem. DO something about it!
Positive mamajack
Fate, TX (Zone 8a)
April 24, 2008
bill and twyla were so helpful from the beginning to the end of my first ever co-op. the plants were truly beautiful and very well rooted. the shippers caused our plants to be tossed out of their trays making identification uncertain. although faribault did not have replacement plants they did send some additional plants free of charge. the order was shipped when they said it would be and packing would have been more than adequate if the boxes had not been handled so roughly by the shippers. i would definitely order from faribault again.
Positive shuggins
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
April 18, 2008
I received my order of 101 "retail" plants today. The plants were well packed and arrived in good condition. They even included 4 bonus varieties that I wasn't expecting. Twyla always responded quickly to my inquiries and they were extremely friendly when I called to order.

Can't wait to see them bloom.
Positive jlee503
Clearwater, MN (Zone 4a)
June 21, 2007
I recently ordered 216 rooted cuttings to sell later this year through our farmers market. Ordering was easy, Twyla helped select the appropriate varieties. Shipping was exactly when promised, and the plants arrived in great condition.