The scoop on 'Bluegrass Garden Beds'

Bluegrass Garden Beds

Paducah, Kentucky 42002-2217 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on October 17, 2006:
We believe gardening should be accessible to everyone. We design and manufacture raised garden beds systems that go together in minutes with no tools or hardware needed to assemble. Our patent-pending design allows you to choose your height (6" to 24"), length and width. You can double the size of your bed by purchasing one of our extension kits for less than it would cost to purchase another bed. We also carry benches that can be added to our beds with storage underneath. You can choose one of our many garden designs or let us help customize a design for you

Comments:

Negative walt2031
Bernardsville, NJ
December 24, 2011
Whatever happened to this company. All I know is that after 4 years all the boards in these beds are falling apart. If anyone knows someone offering good "durable" replacements I'd be interested
Positive txgal2
Lake Jackson, TX
April 14, 2009
Ordered a 2 x 4 bed and recently ordered the 4 x 4 extension. It's a quality product. Very easy to put together. I like the fact it is 12 inches deep. You will be pleased with this product.
Positive streetrodding
Benton, KY
October 19, 2006
I looked at a lot of sites before I ordered. By far, they have the best value for the money and you can't beat the free shipping. I ordered a 4 x4x12 bed. I received my order and was very pleased with the garden bed. It took me a whole two minutes to put it together. I plan on ordering the kit to double the size of my bed.