The scoop on 'Eurobulb/Verberghe'

Eurobulb/Verberghe

P.O.Box 255, NL-1160 AG Zwanenburg
Zwanenburg
(Netherlands)

Phone: +31 204973127
Fax: +31 204972724

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Comments:

Positive Rosa_dk
Helsinge
Denmark
February 18, 2007
I think that eurobulb is the best,last spring I ordered there for the first time,a lot of dahlia and iris'.The shipment came as promised .Big bulbs and very healthy and I had a lot of flowers in the sommer.I tryed again in the fall.Tulips and other spring bulbs.The same.Its all comming up now.one negative thing:you pay a long time before you get your bulbs.Maybe I should mentionthat I live in DK.And I am buying there again this year
Neutral saya
Heerlen
Netherlands (Zone 8b)
October 22, 2006
Allthough Verberghe offers bulbs more cheep and in a big collection, my experiences with them were negative. I 've ordered bulbs from them two years ago and they were not in a good shape as they arrived. I 've tried again this year and allthough I 've given them my wright adress they've send my bulbs (I've allready payed for them) to my old adress by mistake. I still have no bulbs and also no excuses or solvements from Verberghe. I think this is not a good way to deal with customers. I 've added this comment because Verberghe sells bulbs international.
On August 14th, 2008, saya changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Edited my comment from negative to neutral because I've ordered dahlia tubers from them this year and they were looking okay. So I've decided to give them a second chance. I've ordered again tulips from them because they have a big choice in what I was looking for.. So let's see..