The scoop on 'Peter C. Nijssen'

Peter C. Nijssen

Postbus 653 - 2100 AR Heemstede
Heemstede
(Netherlands)

Phone: 0031 - (0)23 - 52808

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost:

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Positive bonitin
Gent
Belgium (Zone 8a)
March 28, 2009
I agree with Saya! Peter Nijssen has an interesting collection.
I have bought bulbs from his company on several occasions and found that the quality is excellent! His bulbs obviously are grown and handled with care and love.
I've had many disappointments with other bulb companies when I ordered specie lilies that arrived all shrivelled, badly injured on the outer scales from rough handling and others that had rot and blue mold. Not so with Peter Nijssen species, my Lilium macklinae came in perfect healthy condition carefully packed with living roots and no damage!
I strongly recommend his nursery!

Positive saya
Heerlen
Netherlands (Zone 8b)
October 23, 2006
Peter C Nijssen was a collector of Allium species for a hobby. About fifteen years ago he has started his own nursery. His catalogue is very interesting and a joy to read. It tells a lot of the history and facts of every bulb...and he offers a lot..a great collection of bulbs. I 've never ordered bulbs from this nursery...but next year I'm sure I will.