The scoop on 'Ashridge Trees Ltd.'

Ashridge Trees Ltd.

Comments:

Positive jason1101
Bristol
September 17, 2008
brilliant. they gave me good advice, had all the plants i needed (we were planting an orchard) and everything grew away nicely this spring. we are harvesting now - not a big crop but the trees are still young. i's recommend them to anyone.
Positive LadyElle
London
September 8, 2008
Stonkingly good service. I go friendly knowledgeable advice on the phone, the plants (I bought fruit trees) arrived when they were supposed to this spring and we have just harvested our first crop. If you want to buy mail order plants and trees I reckon these guys are the tops *****stars
Positive Gooner
London
September 17, 2007
What a great experience. They have a really easy to use website with an enormous range of trees, fruit roses and hedging. I meant to buy some escallonia and ended up with an orchard pack and a whole bunch of roses as well. They were helpful on the phone with a query I had about planting distances (good to talk to someone who knows their plants). And everything arrived well packed and quickly. Couldnt ask for much more really. I woudl even recommend it to Tottenham fans... :-)