The scoop on 'Advanced Tree Technology'

Advanced Tree Technology

12818 Edgerton Road
New Haven, Indiana 46774 (United States)

Comments:

Positive vaneperez
Killeen, TX
August 6, 2014
I just ordered a Maple from att and they were great! They answered all my questions and helped me choose the best tree for what I was looking for. My tree got here within 3 days of shipping and in excellent condition! It is bigger than I expected. I also looked them up on the Better Business Bureau and they have an A+ rating, I am extremely satisfied with their service!
Positive fpgill
lexington, MA (Zone 6a)
April 15, 2014
I ordered a dozen Princeton Elm trees in the 4 foot size that come in rootbags. The trees arrived on time, in great condition and are an impressive size, probably larger than listed. These are for a conservation district plant sale, and I will likely order again for future sales.
Positive shawnmeyer
Decatur, IN
December 7, 2012
I signed up for an account just so I could leave feedback for Advanced Tree Technologies. I can't guarantee what your experience will be but I can guarantee I'll be doing business with them again and again. I came to Davesgarden several months ago to find a company that specialized in long-living, fast-growing, disease-resistant trees. ATT looked perfect. Then I found out they are less than an hour from my home. The people there are very friendly and knowledgeable. They've answered all my questions and they stand behind their products. After a couple bad experiences with other nurseries, I am thrilled I found ATT. I've already recommended them to several friends.
Shawn Meyer
Positive nursenana
Clyde, NC (Zone 7a)
June 22, 2010
Ordered 8 trees from them last spring- they were wonderful to deal with. The trees arrived very quickly, well packaged and very nice size. They are probably twice as big or more this year and very healthy. Great company!!
Positive MarshfieldMA
Marshfield, MA
October 30, 2009
I tried to order two Exclamation Planetrees through this site's online ordering form. After I experienced difficulty doing this (server error), I called the company. The woman who answered was extremely friendly and pleasant to talk to. She apologized for the computer error and promptly took my order for the trees. They were shipped on the day that I ordered them (a Monday) and I received the trees three days later. I was amazed at how well these trees looked. They were packaged extremely well and each one was "potted" in a generous-sized rootbag that contained excellent soil that was still quite moist. The trees still had ample leaves on them even though I expected them to be dormant this time of year. They leaves were dark green and huge! I've ordered trees through the mail before and I can honestly say that these are the best looking trees that I've ever obtained this way. After removing the rootbag from the trees to plant them, I could see that the trees had many healthy roots but they were not rootbound. I can hardly wait to watch these trees grow next year. I cannot give any higher praise to this company. If anyone is interested in any of the trees or shrubs that they sell, I highly recommend that you order from them.
Positive suel
Vinton, VA
August 18, 2007
Three years ago I ordered a Renaissance Reflection 'Renci' birch from Advanced Tree Technology. I received my order promptly. I also got not one but two birch trees in a clump. They are growing great & fast as advertised and I'm thrilled.
Positive tedroonio
in Parker, CO (Zone 5b)
November 12, 2006
This company specializes in fast-growing trees. They actually answer their phone and reply to emails! When one of the trees I ordered was destroyed in shipping, they promptly offered to send me a replacement (instead of sending me to do battle with UPS).
I'm looking forward to receiving the rest of my order in the spring.