The scoop on ''

52 Mission Circle #122-116
Santa Rosa, California 95409 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Positive AnnualAl
Santa Rosa, CA (Zone 9a)
April 6, 2007
I ordered seeds with them Wednesday night and opted to pick them up in store. The seeds were ready Thursday morning and I saved the shipping charge! Nice to have a good seed company in my city. I am glad I found them. They have a nice selection online and an easy website to navigate.
I will definitely use them again
Positive IrishEyez
Santa Rosa, CA
February 28, 2007
I ran across their Urban Garden retail store in Montgomery Village and was happy to see they now carried seeds (in addition to all the other irresistable treasures for my home and garden.) They told me about their online store and I was pleasantly surprised that they carried so many interesting varieties there. I was surprised my order came so quickly, and very well packed. I'm preparing to start my tomatoes (black plum, great white, and a Genovese) soon, and a whole variety of flowers and herbs I never dreamed of trying before.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]