The scoop on 'Rio Grande Nursery'

Rio Grande Nursery

Brownsville, Texas 78523 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative Express128
Mansfield, TX
February 27, 2013
If possible AVOID this company, I've sent about three emails asking for additional information on the plants they have and no one responds. There is no phone number to call if you have questions regarding orders, etc. I've ordered from them a few years back and they were great but recently as of 2013 I've had a negative experience.
* I think your better off purchasing citrus from your local nursery or big box stores.
Positive The_Gurgler
Fort Worth, TX
April 29, 2011
Ordered an Improved Meyer Lemon tree from them. Citrus is so expensive these days, but they had a decent price and the plant arrived in fantastic condition and has been doing well. I'll order from them again if I need any other citrus.
Positive luckyray12
Converse, TX
March 21, 2010
They wholesale their citrus plants to the San Antonio Army Air Force Exchange Service at Randolph AFB, Lackland AFB, and Ft Sam Houston. They carry a variety of citrus plants. Being from Brownsville myself, I had to get my hands on a Rio Red Grapefruit tree. All of their citrus are grafted and I've purchased their plants.