The scoop on 'California Daylilies'

California Daylilies

2229 Golden Gate Drive
Plumas Lake, California 95961 (United States)

Comments:

Positive mthrnatur
Niles, MI
August 22, 2009
I bought a number of daylilies from the Miners this spring on the Daylily Auction. Everything looked fine when it arrived, and I planted right away. After about a month, one of the daylilies started to do poorly, and I E-mailed a picture to the Miners, asking if they knew what might be wrong with it. Keith replied that no, he didn't, but sometimes for whatever reason one just wouldn't make it. He said he would send me a replacement in the fall. My replacement arrived today, and it'a 6-fan clump. Now THAT is customer service. I will definitely buy from these folks again.