The scoop on 'Daylilies of Kenefick'

Daylilies of Kenefick

92 County Road 6403
Dayton, Texas 77535 (United States)

Comments:

Positive GreenhandSome
Old River-Winfree, TX
November 11, 2012
I stumbled upon Ken and his little slice of heaven after recently moving to Kenefick. I noticed his sign while out looking for fall blooming bulbs and followed the directions over. I felt bad for showing up unannounced but all was okay when they greeted me warmly. He gave me a tour and answered all 100 questions I had. The deer passed by twice during the hour or two we were talking,excellent experience, can't wait to go back in the spring.
P.S. Check out Double Down.
Positive mrsteacups
Grafton, WI
April 28, 2012
They were very quick to answer my questions. They shipped quickly and the plants are in good shape. I had to pot them up since I need to figure out where to put them. I am really happy that I decided to place an order with them.
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 9, 2009
I ordered daylilies from Daylilies Of Kenefick this past spring and was very pleased with my order. I received healthy looking plants and more fans then advertised. They also sent one of their own 2008 cultivers as a gift. All the plants have done very well.
I highly recommend Daylilies Of Kenefick.

Joy