The scoop on 'Nova Scotia Daylilies (Coral A. Kincaid)'

Nova Scotia Daylilies (Coral A. Kincaid)

42 Pickings Lane
Upper LaHave, Nova Scotia B4V 7E1 (Canada)

Phone: (902) 543-1988

Comments:

Positive joespider
Grey County
Canada
July 25, 2010
I have ordered from Coral the last three or four years and the experience has always been top notch. Always sends more fans than ordered.
Positive oltmanns
Peachland B.C., BC (Zone 5a)
June 29, 2009
Wonderful plants!!! I am actuallly seeing buds form, YAHOO. Bonuses Wonderful
Will definately order from Coral again.

Lynn
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
May 16, 2008
I just received my first order yesterday and I was so delighted when I opened up the box of daylilies. All my daylilies that I ordered are nice and healthy with HUGE fans! My parcel was sent out way over on the other side of the country and I received them here in Alberta in 4 days.

Coral the owner is such a nice person to do business with too, she always replies back emails in a timely fashion and right off the bat, you can feel her friendliness.

I will definitely be ordering again from this daylily grower next year!

2 greenthumbs UP for this company!

Sharon
Positive Lynnette
Courtenay
Canada
February 3, 2008
Put in an order last year with this company just to see what the plants would be like. They were well packed, large fans, all of them. I will be ordering from them again this year.