The scoop on 'Spring Fever Daylilies'

Spring Fever Daylilies

12 Loys Lane
Plains, Montana 59859 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on January 8, 2007:
We have the day lilies you're looking for!

Spring Fever Daylilies in Zone 4b /5a, in the mountains of western Montana, specializes in cold-climate adaptability. We are presently growing an assortment of daylily cultivars including doubles, varieties with eyes and edges, some older and some newer hybrids. We are now also producing some unusual forms and spider varieties which we offer for sale.
We begin shipping our freshly dug, bare root, two-fan daylily plants May 1 and continue to ship through the first week in September. We ship across the U.S.
We believe daylilies are the perfect perennial for every yard, garden, perennial bed, and landscape situation.

We also supply collectors, producers, and hybridizers.

Gift Certificates are available.

Comments:

Positive sunnyinmt
Plains, MT
December 30, 2006
Springfever Daylilies rates an A+ in all areas. It is small enough to give you individual attention, yet large enough to carry some outstanding daylilies!

With so many sources to choose from, I decided to look for a company that will be a help to me down the road. I've had lots of questions (I'm new at planting daylilies) Ken and Mary have gone the extra mile to make sure I'm a happy, satisfied customer!

I've dealt with some of the BIG GUYS and I can tell you with out hesitation, I'd MUCH rather deal with a company that cares about it customers!