The scoop on 'Pacific Coast Maples'

Pacific Coast Maples

Comments:

Neutral rah127
Dalton, GA (Zone 7b)
April 5, 2009
Very healthy plants that were well shipped. Shipping was very expensive though (50 dollars for 2 trees). The fact that I bought a "bonsai" japanese maple that was not actually a bonsai also frustrated me. The company representative said I paid more because it was a tree with lower and shorter branching more suitable for bonsai--the website was definitely not clear enough about that--basically I got a shorter tree in a one gallon pot that was more expensive--if you are going to charge me for a bonsai, it should be trained as a bonsai--while I read that they are not trained now on their website, when you go to one link named "japanese maples" and one link named "bonsai japanese maples" and you don't get a bonsai with the second, I think it is misleading.