The scoop on 'Owens Orchids, LLC'

Owens Orchids, LLC

Pisgah Forest, North Carolina 28768 (United States)

Comments:

Positive alimnassar
Ames, IA
September 6, 2008
In April, 2008, I ordered five orchids by phone, since their website did not process my order correctly. However, their customer service and product were very good. I will order from them, again.

I had last ordered from them in October, 2003, and I was underwhelmed by the quality of the product that I received. However, it appears that both their product and customer service have improved dramatically over the five year period!
Positive orchids72
Danbury, CT
April 27, 2008
I purchased two historic cattleyas from Owens Orchids. The customer service was excellent and the plants shipped with rocket speed. The orchids were huge and healthy. One had 4 growths in sheath. It bloomed two weeks after I received it. There are 4 flowers on three growths and 3 on another for a total of 15 blooms on a single not divided plant...just magnificent..even neighbors are coming in to see this plant in bloom. It has 6 inch plus flowers literally everywhere. Highly recommend this nursery.
Positive lovetodig1
Birmingham, AL
October 4, 2006
Great folks to work with and eager to please. Their plants were healthy - good selection.
Neutral isuhort
October 5, 2003
Overpriced for what I received. Orchid was not what was pictured on their website.