The scoop on 'Walsterway Gardens'

Walsterway Gardens

19923 Broadway Ave.
Snohomish, Washington 98290-7236 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive delores204
July 30, 2012
I've bought iris' a couple of times. When I was out they said they were cutting back to just siberian and japanese iris' and sold off all the bearded iris.

Great couple and very honest.
Positive Terzen
Seattle, WA (Zone 7b)
June 15, 2012
Lovely couple with a beautiful selection of irises at a reasonable price. Unfortunately they are retiring in 2013 so this is the last yr to purchase from this garden.
Positive ravenstream
Everett, WA
July 19, 2007
This year was my first time dealing with this lovely iris garden run by a truly old-fashioned ethical older couple. They treated me like a good friend. They expected me to be honorable. They took my order with humor and goodwill on a horribly hot day in June. When it was time to pick up the plants, they let me know promptly by phone. I showed up to pick up my irises on a day they were closed. That was OK. They welcomed me to go ahead and find my order in their barn. They expected me to be honest enough to find my own stuff and not mess about. They didn't even check up on me. How refreshing. It makes my heart glad to find that good old-fashioned values and ethics still live and thrive in Washington State!