The scoop on 'The Garden Superstore'

The Garden Superstore

101-102 The Commercial Centre, Picket Piece
Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6RU
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01264 362255

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive fleuriste
Marciac
France (Zone 7a)
May 9, 2009
I was really impressed with this company's service. I contacted them for the cost of sending a large electric propagator to France. The response came back on the same day, and the cost was VERY reasonable. I ordered the propagator on 21st April and it arrived here (the "deep south" of France) on the 30th April! Amazing! The unit was beautifully packaged and arrived here in perfect condition. My whole experience was good. The staff friendly and helpful. Responsive too to e-mail queries, with no wondering if the query is ever going to be answered. Like the previous commentator, I do hope this company gets lots of business from Dave's gardeners. I shall certainly return again and again.
Positive viqarqadir
Treviso
Italy (Zone 9a)
December 5, 2006
I made a large order to this company recently for different flats, pots and potting utensils and was very impressed by their service, communication and yes, the prices. The goods arrived 5 days later which is a relative miracle for Italian postage system. The packaging was excellent everything arrived in great condition. During this process I exchanged several mails with their representative and the responses were always prompt and useful. Based on my experience with them I decide to add them to the database here and recommend them without any reservations. I wish them good luck and hope they keep up their excellent standards.