The scoop on 'Overhill Gardens'

Overhill Gardens

1404 Citico Road
Vonore, Tennessee 37885 (United States)

Phone: (423)295-2288
Fax: (423)295-2252

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Visit Overhill Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive isign
Knoxville, TN
June 6, 2009
My spouse and I drove out to Overhill on a weekend and unfortunately did not catch the owner, Avi, there. He's the only individual that is able to discuss plants and really help. So if you go HE MUST BE THERE otherwise you've wasted your trip unless you know exactly what you want to buy.

I did run into Avi at the native plant sale held this spring at IJAMS and he really had some interesting plants that cannot be found at other nurseries. He even brought me some "special order" plants that I had requested - which I am quite grateful for (i.e. native purple coneflowers).

All the plants purchased from Overhill are alive, well, and thriving!
Positive vvesper
Maryville, TN
September 24, 2008
Drove out in person and bought 3 Clethra Ruby Spice last winter. Large plants, good prices. The owner was very helpful. The bushes have all done well this year - I would definitely buy from them again.
Positive postoak7
Statham, GA (Zone 7b)
December 19, 2006
Mail order doesn't seem to be their main business as they were a bit hard to catch via e-mail and phone. However, they've got a good selection of plants that are not widely available. Ordered 5 species from them this fall and all looked very good on arrival. Look forward to seeing how they do overwinter and beyond.