The scoop on 'Keeping It Green Nursery'

Keeping It Green Nursery

19401 96th Ave. NW
Stanwood, Washington 98292 (United States)

Visit Keeping It Green Nursery at:

Comments:

Positive brianaucuba
PEQUEA, PA (Zone 6b)
July 19, 2013
Good source of unusual plants. I ordered Epipactis gigantea and Sanguinaria canadensis rosea from Keeping It Green this spring. I was expecting small starter plants. What I received was way above my expectations. The Sanguinarias were large with several plants in each pot. The Epipactis were dormant rhizomes that I potted up. They actually flowered for me this year. I plan to order Oplopanax horridus when it is back in stock. I would not hesitate to order from Keeping It Green -- reasonably priced, good sized, unusual plants.
Positive kudzu9
Seattle area, WA (Zone 8b)
October 11, 2011
I have bought from this nursery a number of times and have always been satisfied with the plants. Since I actually live about 50 miles from the nursery, I have visited it and I have bought my plants in person either there or at several of the major plant sale venues in the Seattle area where the owner usually has a booth. This is the place to go for really unusual and exotic perennials from all over the world. I can't remember how I paid for my purchases, but the nursery is entirely on the up-and-up so I would not be concerned about paying by check rather than credit card.
Neutral plant_collector
Oak Ridge, TN
March 17, 2008
Really wanted to order from these folks as they seem to have some interesting items at reasonable prices; BUT they do not take credit cards. Back in the 20th century, I had some bad experiences with sending nurseries I had never dealt with before checks and then having problems getting what I ordered. You have no leverage at all. I'm sure these folks are aok (most are) but credit cards are just all around so helpful in this kind of transaction that's all I will use anymore.