The scoop on 'Thai Palm Seeds Group'

Thai Palm Seeds Group

No address on file.

Comments:

Positive mochimo
MIddle Blue
Indonesia
September 12, 2008
I have order some palm seeds from the site online.
The responses were quick and friendly.. The seeds were in good quality. They also offer free Phyto certificate (for orders above 25$). They also got cheap shipping fee ^^
They also said that the seeds are sent within 5 days after the payment, I got it on the 4th day. I will order again next time..

On January 23rd, 2009, mochimo added the following:

I have difficulties germinating the seeds due the fungal attack. I am a newbie with palm. I am overwatered the seeds in the container. So then, the fungi are partying in my seeds. As soon as I learned the mistake, its all too late.

Because the seller told me to tell him when the seeds are germinating. I send him an email. Gladly, he offer me a replacement seeds which I happily accept.

I have got my new batch of seeds ready to get germinate. As I know the right way to control moisture in my germination box.

Thank You again...
Positive CAgary
Trabuco Canyon, CA
March 18, 2007
The palm seeds they sent me were very fresh. The germination rate was around 80%. This is not a "middleman" website that orders seed from different growers and stores the seed until some one orders from them. This is a grower so you know the seed will be fresh.