The scoop on 'Shedtopia'

Shedtopia

33570 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio 44022 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-680-0267

Comments:

Positive AyUpPetal
West Mifflin, PA (Zone 6b)
January 7, 2007
I found this company doing an Ebay search for small sheds. They have their own website too and a wide array of garden sheds. The prices are great and shipping was quick. I purchased a small portable type shed to overwinter my patio plants and was very pleased with how easy it was to set up and the quality of the materials used. I'm definitely going to purchase from them again.
On March 31st, 2007, AyUpPetal added the following:

Spring is here and I wanted something for seedling so back to Shedtopia I went for a Flowerhouse Seedhouse. As before I received two calls after placing my order - the first to let me know they'd received and were working on my order and the second to let me know it had shipped. I placed the order on Tuesday and had the order in hand on Friday! I'm looking forward to getting those seeds started now. These Flowerhouse greenhouses are great. Lightweight, easy to put up and well made to last. Love them and Shedtopia!
On November 19th, 2007, AyUpPetal added the following:

An update about the Flowerhouse Seedtarter greenhouse that I bought in March this year. It developed tears and brittleness in the outside flange area and the zipper stitching tore in three places. I contacted Shedtopia via phone and they were fantastic in getting a copy of my receipt (of course I couldn't locate mine!) to me via email. Per Flowerhouse Greenhouses customer service folks I sent the email along with photos of the damage to them and they are sending a new greenhouse! Now that is FANTASTIC customer service!! Their greenhouses have a three year warranty and the one I purchased last October is in perfect shape. For some reason this smaller one purchased in May didn't hold up as well, but I am thrilled with their customer service and how they back their warranty with no hassles. I will definitely continue to recommend both Shedtopia and Flowerhouse for economical and easy to use greenhouses and for the outstanding customer service they both provide!