The scoop on 'Jan's Country Garden'

Jan's Country Garden

344 O'Brien Road
Port Angeles, Washington 98362 (United States)

Comments:

Positive DelightfulDahli
Bell Hill, WA
December 30, 2013
Best website ever! Great customer service and quick response. Lots of information on website too!
Positive absinthe27
Albertville, MN (Zone 4b)
July 29, 2013
Ordered a variety of dahlia tubers this spring and am very happy with my purchase. Our spring came very late this year so I had to plant them later then usual, but I have had a 100% success rate and they should start to flower any day now. Jan was very helpful and sent with some free tubers which was a wonderful surprise...one was even a dahlia that I had been debating over, so I really lucked out! Will definitely order again.
Positive b07ias
Eureka, CA
March 30, 2013
Just got my order of fat healthy tubers, and ever earlier than promised. Thanks, Jan!
Positive Dahlia_Gardener
Myrtle Creek, OR
February 4, 2013
My entire experience with Jan's Country Gardens has been a joy. The website was easy to navigate; questions were answered very quickly, both when I e-mailed, and when I called the contact number. Some questions that I didn't even know I had were answered and very good advice on preparing clay soil for healthy dahlia gardening was willingly shared.

I added to and changed around my order a little, which I know isn't always convenient for the grower, and Jan was a trooper throughout, even giving me a couple of bonus tubers.

Jan's commitment to excellent customer service is quite obvious. I will definitely be ordering from her again!
Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
May 20, 2011
Received an order of dahlia tubers last week. Very fast delivery and well packaged. The dahlias are very healthy looking. All are eyed up and sprouting. I am very impressed with this vender. They even sent a free tuber that I had almost ordered. Very nice web site and photos.
Positive Poochella
Issaquah, WA (Zone 7a)
May 24, 2010
Posted on April 1, 2010, updated May 24, 2010
First time order from Jan's arrived well-packed and with tubers in very good condition. She was generous with a duplicate of one 'iffy' tuber, with bonus tubers, and chose a good substitution in my requested colors/types of dahlias. Provided excellent communications throughout and an exceptional packing list with labels that will make planting/marking plants that much easier. Hurray! Jan's Country Garden offers a pretty wide array of dahlias and I would order again with confidence.
On May 24th, 2010, Poochella added the following:

5/24/10 Superior, prompt service replacing one dud tuber, including an extra in my target color- a waterlily in white! This is the kind of seller that makes expanding the dahlia collection easy and I will be a repeat customer.
Positive anaidmaf
Rochester, NY
April 26, 2010
This is my first time buying from this garden and I am very please with its service. The tubers are in good shape and healthy. Prompt delivery, great communication. There was a lot of attention to little details. She even sent me an extra tuber!! It was my first time buying from her but it won't be the last time. Diana
Positive engel234
Rainier, OR
April 16, 2010
I have bought dahlias from Jan's Country Garden for 2 yrs. I
have had a wonderful experience each time. I will probably order from her again next year. Angie