The scoop on 'Wild Boar Farms'

Wild Boar Farms

2581 Utah St.
Napa, California 94558 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on January 30, 2007:
During the last ten years I have dedicated myself to the growing of Heirloom tomatoes for fresh market.
With alot of luck, hard work and a sharp eye I have come across some of nature's amazing creations, rare mutations and out of this world crosses.
The seeds I offer showed 90-100% stability for me in 2006.
After a decade of living tomatoes in an aggresive Northern California market I can tell you that these varieties have set me apart from other tomato growers.
All the varieties I offer are very edible as well as eye catching. I deal with hundreds of tomato heads a week during the summer and rely on there feedback and can tell you that if the flavor was not there it would only be a one time thing. Support small farms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:

Positive atldrmcrz03
Cumming, GA
February 26, 2012
Recently started some seeds packaged for 2009 and had an 80% or better germination rate. The tomatoes are always the first to sell out at our local farmers market as well.
Positive WillysWoodPile
Kalamazoo, MI
November 14, 2011
-- I ordered 12 varieties on 9-30-2011... and I was tearing open my packets of seed [like a little kid] a week and a half later.
-- I am very well pleased. I would most certainly recommend Wild Boar Farms. Brad's varieties are a must-grow in my opinion. In fact, I just ordered three of his newly released varieties today.
Positive elkwc36
Elkhart, KS
February 9, 2007
I received the seeds today plus some extra. My experience was very good. I will probably do business with Brad again. Will sure recommend him to others. Need more like him. Many others could sure take lessons from him. I will be sowing these seeds soon so will know more about germination then. Jay