The scoop on 'Hostas N Lilies (Thom Agri Perennials Inc.)'

Hostas N Lilies (Thom Agri Perennials Inc.)

251 Berford Lake Road, RR#4
Wiarton, Ontario N0H 2T0 (Canada)

Visit Hostas N Lilies (Thom Agri Perennials Inc.) at:

Comments:

Positive yxlhs
regina
Canada
July 5, 2010
I have ordered some flowers online from several different companies. Thom Agri Ltd (lilies n hostas) is the best. It gave me a really good impression. I ordered the plants last Friday, they shipped the products this Monday, and I received the plants this Thursday. They handled the order so fast! The plants are shipped healthy and they are wrapped very well. One thing I really like is they shipped the plants the same as the description and pictures they posed on their website. I HIGHly recommend this company. You will love their products!
Positive Hostaheavens
Grimsby, Ontario
Canada
May 15, 2009
I have ordered hostas from Thom Agri Ltd (lilies n hostas) twice and have been more than pleased. My hostas have come back the second year so strong that they look as if they have been there for years. The plants are shipped healthy and if there is any problem at all they are more than happy to advise or help you out. They e-mail their responses immediately. Just put in this years order and can't wait!!!
Positive DCarrington
Riverview, NB (Zone 5b)
June 3, 2007
Below is the letter I sent these wonderful people:

Paul,

I received the first box today. My nephew picked it up at the post office. We both stood over the box like it was a Christmas present. Slowly, I unwrapped the box, (took the tape off), and said, “don’t expect much, they’re probably like the strawberry plants I ordered”. (I ordered the strawberry plants from another place and they weren’t very nice)

I pulled the news paper off the top and about fell over. They are BEAUTIFL!!! Even my nephew was impressed and said, “look at this one! Here’s another one!” “These are very nice.”

Thank you very much for a wonderful product. I’m sure the next box you send will be here soon.

I will be back sooner than you think for more. Every single one of them is wrapped right, damp, packaged properly, clean, shipped the way living things need to be shipped, and obviously handled with care.

I HIGHLY recommend this company. You'll love their product.

Darrell aka DarrellR aka DCarrington